Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Its a Boy!




Holy molly! We are actually having a boy and that is like non existant in my family of 9 girl cousins. Lol, at least my one cousin Heather is having a boy as well. We are both excited to have boys. Im a little nervous because I dont know boys that much, but luckly my husband has a family full of them. We're good. :) We spent over an hour at the ultrasound because the lady was having so much fun being able to actually find everything she was suppose to. She then decided that even though it was a little early, she wanted to try a couple 3D ultra sound pictures. They truned out kinda freaky looking but I told her it was all right because it was October Halloween season and it fits. She laughed and p roceeded to do the following to the picture. It was really fun. So I am almost done with some christmas presants finally, it has taken almost 2 months so far. but it is actually cheaper to make than to buy. PS by the way, if anyone has baby boy stuff they dont need anymore and is wanting to get rid of it or some or what ever, feel free to send it my way. Im not picky about used stuff.

2 comments:

Candace McClintick said...

Congratulations! I'm happy for you guys! Thanks for sharing the ultrasound with us.

The Harrison's said...

haha, you sound just like I did when I found out Jaycen was a boy. My family is Mostly all girls also (not all, but the majority) and so when I found out I has having the first great grandson, I was like "oh boy, i dont know a THING about boys, what do I do!" haha.... good luck! And Congrats!